Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Who Doesn't Love A Contest?

On April 1st, 2012, we held the drawing for this contest in which the winner would win his or her choice of custom action figure based on a character from Tales from Castle Destro!  The winner was Patrick Kuntz, who lives only a few miles from me.  He selected the character of Foolproof.
This afternoon, I was able to meet with Patrick and present him with his custom figure.  We had a photo taken of Patrick and I with the figure, but sadly, my lack of technological expertise allowed me to close my phone without actually hitting the 'save' button...  So no photo.  Nonetheless, Patrick and I sat for over an hour and talked about G.I. Joe, Tales from Castle Destro, and his own G.I. Joe comic blog, The Greenshirt Files (check it out if you haven't already).
Again, thanks to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment