Friday, October 23, 2015

Castle Dispatch #15-0001

For the past few months, we've been considering the pros and cons of Amazon's Kindle Worlds, and what it would mean to Tales from Castle Destro if we were to move to that venue.

Ultimately, we've decided to take the plunge.

This means that Tales from Castle Destro will no longer be available in any other venue.  All content previously published at Smashwords and here at the TfCD blog have been removed.

Over the coming weeks, I will be meticulously reviewing and revising the content of all four volumes of TfCD.  The publishing guidelines at Kindle Worlds are much more strict than we've previously observed.  The fact of the matter is that the G.I. Joe portion of Kindle Worlds is intended for fans of all ages and a great deal of my dialogue will need to be toned down. I know that this will be a disappointment to some, and honesty, I still have mixed feelings about it.

I hope that you'll remain with us down the road.

~ Sgt Humpty

No comments:

Post a Comment