Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Evolution of the Clone Commanders (Part III)

The next figure in my ongoing Evolution of the Clone Commanders series is Commander Bly (CC-5052) of the 327th Star Corps. After the end of the Clone Wars, Bly continued his service to the Empire, even performing a couple of special missions for Darth Vader himself. I used a PotJ Sandtrooper for Bly's new armor. I didn't really have a special reason for choosing the Sandtrooper, aside from wanting to keep each of these guys a little bit unique. Had I not already used the EVO Trooper armor on Commander Bacara, I could have just as easily given that to Bly. To give Bly a little extra firepower, I trimmed down a modular M203 Grenade Launcher and attached tio to the barrel of his E-11 Blaster Rifle (my theory being that this was an experiment that didn't really work out and was later abandoned by Imperial Forces).

No comments:

Post a Comment