Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cobra Slither (Fast Attack Fire-Support Vehicle)

The Cobra Slither is an all-weather, all terrain fast attack vehicle capable of delivering precision fire support to Cobra ground forces.

















This project was completed for my daughter and is basically just a re-paint of The Corps! Komotto vehicle, which is available at Wal-mart for about $7.00.













I based the colors loosely on the color scheme used by Cobra Alley-Vipers. I found some suitable decals at G.I. Joe Customs and then modified them a bit for this vehicle. They did not come out quite as vivid as I'd have liked, but I don't think they look bad.











I am thinking about doing a special driver figure for it and coloring him like an Alley-Viper. Kate doesn't have any Alley-Vipers at the moment and that might be something we have to correct. But for now, the Slither serves as the personal vehicle of Kate's favorite characters - The Baroness and Destro.

No comments:

Post a Comment