This post documents the step-by-step process I used to convert a regular G.I. Joe DevilFish into a TigerFish. The vehicle was commissioned by a fellow HissTank member for his son and I hope the running post will allow him to share the process with his son. Here is a shot of all the various pieces, before work began:
And here is everything after the spray-painting was completed:
The next step will be painting all of the sculpted details on the upper and lower hull pieces!
The buyer asked that I paint the torpedoes red to match the missiles, so I'll take care of that and the detailing of the twin cannons tomorrow. After these little things, I just have to wait on the stickers to arrive.
So the stickers finally arrived and I've got them all applied. I realized that I still haven't painted the torpedoes red, so I'll have to do that before I can apply the sealant.
Out in the wild finds
2 months ago