Sunday, May 15, 2011

Banshee (Iron Grenadier Assassin)

Last month, I debuted Cheesehead - a character based on my son Adam. While I was working on that figure, I was also making a figure based on my daughter, Kate. Kate is definitely a Daddy's girl and usually wants to be involved in whatever I'm doing. She knows that I am a member of the Iron Grenadiers team in the role-playing game on HissTank.com, so when I asked her, she immediately decided that her character should be an Iron Grenadier, as well!


Parts:
Head (RoC Cover Girl), Helmet, Pistol, Sword & Swordbelt (25th Anniversary Iron Grenadier), Torso (RoC Baroness v13), Arms & Legs (RoC Agent Helix).


















IRON GRENADIER ASSASSIN

Code Name:

BANSHEE

File Name:

Maue, Kathryn A.

SN:

N/A

Primary Military Specialty:

Sniper

Secondary Military Specialty:

Intelligence

Birthplace:

Paris, France

Grade:

E-4 (Corporal)

Like most of the Iron Grenadiers, not much is known about Banshee prior to her involvement with Destro’s organization. It is believed that she was a freelance assassin-for-hire, amassing a nearly perfect record over a ten year period. At some point, she was recruited by the Baroness to be one of the first in her “Iron Maiden” program.

In Irish mythology, a banshee is a feminine spirit, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld. Banshee’s many targets could attest to the appropriateness of her code name – if any of them were still around to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment