Monday, May 9, 2011

Castle Destro

Any longtime readers of my blog know that I'm a big fan of the Iron Grenadiers. To date, I've made 18 custom Iron Grenadiers. I figured that it was about time I created a home for them. Castle Destro is the ancestral home to the McCullen Clan, who have designed and sold weapons for centuries. The current Laird of the Castle, James McCullen Destro XXIV, usually referred to simply as Destro, is the CEO of M.A.R.S. (Military Armament Research Syndicate). This project took almost a month to complete and the step-by-step construction details can be found here.



Ground Floor (Tracked Vehicle Bays):










Second Floor (Wheeled Vehicle Bays):









Third Floor (Destro's Office / Command Center):










Fourth Floor (Hangar Bay):











Roof (Battlements / V.I.P. Landing Pad):










Additional Photos:

















































No comments:

Post a Comment