Parts: Head (TSC Bib Fortuna), Torso (PotF2 Ponda Baba), Arms (PotF2 Ponda Baba), Hands (TSC Bib Fortuna), Legs (PotF2 Ponda Baba), Jacket (PotF2 Ponda Baba).
Supplies: X-acto knife, Dremel, super glue, emery board, file, paintbrushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.
Reference: I used descriptions from the X-Wing books by Michael A. Stackpole.
This is actually a revision of my first Nawara Ven figure. The first was a Ponda Baba body with the head and hands from a PotF2 Bib Fortuna glued on. I've never really been happy with it and it certainly was not worthy of a place in my Rogue Squadron diorama. I got the head and hands from The Saga Collection version of Bib Fortuna in a trade, so I decided to update him. I removed the existing head and hands (which was simple because they had been glued on). Next, I super glued the new neck post in place. Once the glue dried, I popped the head on. Now he can actually move his head a bit (I say "a bit", because his lekku or headtails restrict excessive movement). Next, I drilled two thin holes into the ends of his arms. The new hands were the type that had a peg, so I wanted to be able to insert them into the arms and maintain the articulation. Once this was done, I painted the fingerless gloves black. Finally, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to seal the paint and reduce shine.