Saturday, March 5, 2011

Downtown (Mortarman)

Given the fact that I so enjoyed serving as a Mortarman in my beloved Corps, it was just a matter of time before I got around to making Downtown. Credit goes to HissTank member BILL, who originally had the idea of using the Resolute Duke parts for his custom Downtown figure - they just worked so perfectly! I tried to stay as true as possible to the original look of the character, but I've got to admit that the gaudy colors throw me a bit. I'm already planning a modern era update...

Parts: Head, Torso & Upper arms (Resolute Duke), Lower arms (25th Cobra Trooper), Upper legs (25th Wraith), Lower legs (25th Zartan), Revolver & Holster (25th Wild Bill), Knife & Scabbard (Marauder, Inc.), Helmet & Mortar (ARAH Downtown), Backapck (RoC Pit Commando).

No comments:

Post a Comment