This was actually the first piece done in my little Iron Grenadier project and it more or less inspired the rest. I have no idea why it took me this long to publish it...
The entire vehicle was disassembled and washed in warm, soapy water. Once the whole thing was clean, I reassembled most of it. The cockpit canopy was missing, so I had to scrounge one up on ebay. I managed to get one for about $3 shipped. I repainted the missiles and guns metallic 14K gold. The cockpit interior was painted steel. The seat and all of the controls were painted to bring out the sculpted detail.
Some time later, I managed to acquire two more A.G.P.'s (one from ebay and one through the incredible generosity of someone that knew I liked them) and gave them the same treatment. I also upgraded the decals with a custom set from CobraStickers.
Here are all three A.G.P.'s in the hangar bay of my Castle Destro diorama.
Out in the wild finds
1 month ago