Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ariq Joanson (Human Moisture Farmer)

Ariq Joanson was a moisture farmer who dreamed of mapping the Tatooine wastes and sharing the lands with the Tusken Raiders.

Parts: Head (Flashback Luke Skywalker), Torso (Flashback Luke Skywalker), Arms, (Flashback Luke Skywalker), Legs (Flashback Luke Skywalker), Hat (Flashback Luke Skywalker).

Supplies: Brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: The name was taken from a short story in Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina. The character's appearance was my own idea.

Step One: I painted the hair brown and added a mustache.

Step Two: Next, I painted the clothing in colors that seemed fitting to the normal Tatooine fashion trends. Once the paint was dry, I dry-brushed a bit of "dirt" and "sand" colors over his clothing.

Step Three: Last, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to protect the paint and reduce the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment