Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gradilla (Dug Mercenary)

Gradilla is a mercenary of particularly low moral standard. He is willing to kill anyone, anywhere for almost any amount of money. Between jobs, he can usually be found in any of Mos Eisley's many cantinas.

Parts: Head (Sebulba), Torso (Sebulba), Arms (Sebulba), Legs (Sebulba).

Supplies: Brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: This character is entirely fan-fic. He was created as a background character for a diorama. No changes were made to the figure other than the paint-job.

Step One: I began by repainting the outfit according to my own specifications. Given that he is a mercenary, I wanted his outfit to more closely resemble light armor.

Step Two: I also repainted the skin to be a bit more blue, so that the character didn't look exactly like Sebulba.

Step Three: Last, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to seal the paint and reduce the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment