Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lieutenant Garm Sheckil (Imperial Army Officer)

Lieutenant Garm Sheckil is a Correllian who joined the Imperial Armed Forces at the youngest possible age. He is a staunch supporter of the Emperor's anti-alien laws.

Parts: Head (JP3 figure), Torso (Grand Moff Tarkin), Arms (Grand Moff Tarkin), Legs (Grand Moff Tarkin).

Supplies: X-acto knife, file, emery board, brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: None.

Step One: First, I removed Tarkin's head and replaced it with the new head.

Step Two: Next, I used the X-acto knife to carefully trim away some of the rank squares on the uniform. I also removed one of the code cylinders from each side of the tunic.

Step Three: I painted the figure, as desired.

Step Four: Finally, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to seal the paint and reduce the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment