Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wedge Antilles (Human Pilot - Rogue Squadron)

Periodically, the Rogues needed to blend in with the local scenery during missions. This is Wedge in his street clothes.

Parts: Head (Wedge Antilles), Torso (Ceremonial Luke Skywalker), Arms (Ceremonial
Luke Skywalker), Legs (Ceremonial Luke Skywalker), Jacket (Cantina Han Solo), Blaster (Han Solo).

Supplies: Paintbrushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: There are a number of comics from Dark Horse with good pictures of Wedge. This figure was based on the picture of Wedge in street clothes from Dark Horse's Rogue Squadron Handbook.

Step One: First, I replaced the Luke head with the Wedge head.

Step Two: Next, I put the jacket on Wedge.

Step Three: Then, I painted the figure according to my references (I chose to keep the jacket black, rather than paint it brown as in the picture).

Step Four: Finally, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to seal the paint and reduce shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment