Thursday, October 16, 2008

Harc Seff (Ishi Tib Accountant)

Harc Seff was one of Jabba the Hutt's business administrators. An experienced accountant, as well as a qualified administrator, Harc could get out of almost any legal bind. It is not known what became of him after Jabba's demise.

Parts: Head (Ishi Tib), Torso (Ishi Tib), Arms (Ishi Tib), Legs (Ishi Tib), Boots (Kyle Katarn).

Supplies: X-acto knife, file, emery board, super glue, brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: I used a reference picture and story found at Red 6's Index.

Step One: I began by cutting off the Ishi Tib boots and replacing them with the Kyle Katarn boots.

Step Two: I painted the upper body according to my reference picture, but had to improvise on the lower body because I couldn't find a good picture that showed what it should look like. The legs and boots were dry-brushed with a sandy color. I applied this more heavily on the lower legs and boots.

Step Three: I added a utility pouch to his belt.

Step Four: I applied a dark wash to the entire figure. This was done to bring out more of the sculpted detail, as well as to simulate general wear of the clothing.

Step Five: I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to seal the paint and remove the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment