Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ralrachuk (Wookiee Mechanic - Rogue Squadron)

Ralrachuk is a Wookiee mechanic assigned to Rogue Squadron. He exhibits mechanical and electronic aptitude above what is normal, even for Wookiees. Any device that Ralrachuk can't repair, probably can't be repaired at all.

Parts: Head (POTJ Mechanic Chewbacca), Torso (Roworr), Arms (Roworr), Legs (Roworr).

Supplies: Dremel, X-acto knife, file or emery board, super glue, Testors Dull-Cote, Paints and Brushes.

Reference: This character is one that I created while adding to my group of Rogue Squadron support personnel.

Step One: I carefully cut off the Roworr head and then super glued the new head in place

Step Two: I used the Dremel to remove the silver boxes from the bandoleer on the torso.

Step Three: I gave him an entirely new paint-job.

Step Four: I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to seal the paint and remove the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment