Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jiri Fortier (Human Mercenary)

Jiri Fortier is a mercenary who can usually be found in Mos Eisley.

Parts: Head (Unknown), Torso (Nikto), Arms (Nikto), Legs (Nikto), Blaster (any).

Supplies: X-acto knife, super glue, Super Sculpey, brushes, Polly Scale paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: This character is entirely fan-fic. He was created as a background character for a diorama.

Step One: I began by swapping the Nikto head with the new one I had found (the Nikto head was later used to make Demar Trindo).

Step Two: I used the X-acto knife to cut off the gloves and then used super glue to reattach them in the desired position.

Step Three: I re-painted the figure in a style similar to the original outfit, but to keep it looking different, I added a lot of new colors to it.

Step Four: Once the paint was dry, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to protect the paint and remove the shiny appearance of the paint.

Step Five: I used a piece of thread to make a sling for the blaster rifle and then slung it around Jiri's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment