Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kendra (Rodian Pickpocket)

Kendra is a pickpocket who lives off the carelessness of others in Mos Eisley.

Parts: Head (Greeata), Torso (Padme Naberrie), Arms, (Padme Naberrie), Hands (Greeata), Legs (Padme Naberrie).

Supplies: X-acto knife, super glue, brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: This character is entirely fan-fic. She was created as a background character for a diorama.

Step One: I swapped the Padme head with the Greeta head.

Step Two: I cut off the Padme hands and glued the Greeata hands on in their place.

Step Three: I made a few changes to the clothing, according to my own ideas.

Step Four: Once the paint was dry, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to protect the paint and reduce the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment