Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kenth Hamner (Human Jedi Master)

Jedi Master Kenth Hamner retired from the New Republic Armed Forces as a Colonel. He now serves as the military liason between the Jedi and the New Republic military.

Parts: Head (Space Trooper Guy), Torso (Cantina Showdown Ben Kenobi), Arms (Cantina Showdown Ben Kenobi), Legs (Cantina Showdown Ben Kenobi), Cloak (Cantina Showdown Ben Kenobi), Lightsaber (any).

Supplies: X-acto knife, super glue, brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: Descriptions from the New Jedi Order novels.

Step One: I replaced the head using the boiling water method and then allowed the figure to cool completely.

Step Two: Next, I painted the figure, as desired. I painted his clothing with lots of brown and tan, similar to the Jedi of the Old Republic. I gave him a good deal of grey hair and a different colored lightsaber blade, as this is a much older version that my first Kenth Hamner figure.

Step Three: Finally, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to protect the paint and remove the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment