Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kenth Hamner (Human Jedi Knight)

Kenth Hamner is a Colonel in the New Republic Armed Forces. His area of expertise is military strategy and has been called upon to advise the Senate on matters of strategy.

Parts: Head (Space Trooper Guy), Torso (Cantina Han Solo), Arms (Naboo Obi-Wan Kenobi), Legs (Cantina Han Solo), Cloak (Naboo Obi-Wan Kenobi), Lightsaber (any).

Supplies: X-acto knife, super glue, brushes, Testors paints and Testors Dull-Cote.

Reference: Descriptions from the New Jedi Order novels. This figure is my interpretation of a younger Kenth Hamner, as a Jedi Knight, while still serving in the New Republic's Armed Forces.

Step One: I assembled the parts using the boiling water method and allowed the figure to cool completely.

Step Two: Next, I painted the figure, as desired. Because he is in the New Republic Military, I painted his clothing similar to my other New Republic Military personnel. I made the blade of his lightsaber orange.

Step Three: Finally, I applied a coat of Testors Dull-Cote to protect the paint and remove the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment