Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to DnJcustoms' blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a means of displaying my custom Star Wars figures, vehicles and dioramas. Due to the elimination of my ISP's web hosting and FTP services, I was forced to find a new location to show my work. Each post here will contain photos of a custom figure, vehicle or diorama, along with step-by-step instructions on how you can do it yourself. This is probably going to be a work in progress for quite some time. I will be posting all of my previous work first, and then in the future I'll begin adding new stuff as it is completed. Happy customizing!

Disclaimer: This fan blog is intended for the enjoyment of other fans and is in no way related to or endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd™. Star Wars® and it's characters are registrated trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd™. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment